Wedding Dance Songs (4/4 or 12/8)

List for 4/4 or 12/8
*Kandykane's Favourite are in red


Playlist for 4/4 or 12/8

"Amazed" by Lonestar 
"Boom Clap" by Charli XCX
"Borrow My Heart” by Taylor Henderson
"Happy" by Pharrell Williams
"How Long Will I Love You by Ellie Goulding
"I Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley 
"I Choose You" by Sara Bareilles
"I Don't Dance" by Lee Brice
"It’s in the Rain” by Enya 
"Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Marz
"Kiss From A Rose" by Seal 
"Kiss Of Life" by Sade
"Latch" by Disclosure featuring Sam Smith (12/8)
"Let’s Get Married" by Jagged Edge (12/8)
"Marry Me" by Jason Derulo
"Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake
"More Than You’ll Ever Know” by Travis Tritt
"Safe and Sound" by Capital Cities
"She Keeps Me Warm" by Mary Lambert
"That's Amore" by Dean Martin (4/4)
"The Way You Look Tonight" by Frank Sinatra
"Treasure" by Bruno Mars
"Who You Love" by John Mayer featuring Katy Perry
"XO" by Beyonce