Set the night on Fire with the Proibida Dance



Princess Nisa has been the sexiest girl in dance movies, but apart from Nisa it is all crap.

I should have blogged it together with Lambada (1990) according to the type of dancing; however, there is nothing in common except they are both 'lambada'. If I am not giving an account on dancing, I'd better set Take the lead and Lambada a pair and leave Forbidden Dance (1990) odd.

Yes, story was quite odd, having a tribal princess in a rainforest coming all the way to the States to try to stop a corporation from chopping the forest tree, then naively believing that dancing Lambada in a TV show would help raise attention on the issue, and the shaman's black magic... I felt like I was watching Cartoon or comic. This is just so unreal!

And the dance, well, just when Lambada was forming a craze, it caught the trend of short skirts and thongs, consider the dance itself grinds and spins a lot, Lambada can make whoever dancing looks enticing. However, it is always a shame that a dance becomes nothing but relating to SEX. Well, in the last few minutes of the film when all the cute bums of sexy girls flooded the screen, I felt lucky that I don't dance Lambada for I want to have more depth.

Final comment: sometimes it is good not to bring your brain but just entertain yourself with the very appealing Miss USA, sexy lambada and a hilarious story.

的推文